Tuesday 29 March 2011

Phew what a busy day making goodies...


Well for some of us anyway. My 'helper' was good for nowt today, I had to everything myself! Todays makes include a new batches of specially requested 'St Clement's Bath Bombs', a huge loaf of 'Jasmine & Ylang ylang' soap, some Lavender & Chamomile' Cocoa Butter Bath melts and two variations of two new products...

'Lemon & Lime' & 'Jasmine, sweet orange and patchouli' solid sugar scrubs...
and 'Orange Blossom' and 'Sweet Pea' bubble bars. I can't decide if these will go in my Folksy shop or into my new 'WowThankyou' shop which has some exclusives...hmm what to do? Well I think I'd better get tea sorted as the cat is sitting on my keyboard making typing very tricky, I think this is a protest at not having any where near enough attention today.

Keep your eyes peeled as to where these goodies end up, don't worry, I'll let you know where and when, ta ta for now x

4 comments:

  1. Great items, lovely blog and cat! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you kind lady, meet Elfin - she will be 11 in a couple of weeks, still acts like a manic kitten in between huge sleeps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just found your blog via folsky, in the North East Chat section ~ I live in Northumberland. I am always on the lookout for lovely soap, I will be visiting your shop soon.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kandi, thank you for stopping by :O) nice to e-meet you. I will be having a stall at Gibside Farmers market on 16.4.11 and at 'The Hearth - Spring Fair' in Horsley (nr Wylam) on 22 & 23rd April if you'd like to pop by for a visit. Have fun perusing my Folksy shop, take care, Ceri x

    ReplyDelete